The term 'Thesis Tutors' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malta.
Refund policy, limited warranty and guarantee
Orders placed with Thesis Tutors by the Customer can not be canceled and are non-refundable. Any documents that have already been submitted for consideration for inclusion in a journal, in part fulfillment of a course of study, or for publication in a magazine or book, are exempt from the money-back guarantee. They are covered by a limited warranty (see Warranty Disclaimer, below). If a Customer is not satisfied with Thesis Tutors' service for a particular order, the Customer shall contact Thesis Tutors within seven (7) days of delivery of the editorial or proofreader service and shall provide details of their complaint. Upon verification of the problem, Thesis Tutors guarantees that it shall solve the problem to the Customer’s satisfaction.
Sessions are to be paid within 48 hours of the invoice being sent via email. Failure to do so, the slot noted to the customer will be cancelled. No customer can present him/herself, without prior online payment, to the full invoice. Any session, booked in Malta/Gozo, given it's one-to-one nature, cannot be moved without presentation of a medical certificate, of which a copy should be scanned and sent via email, on firstname.lastname@example.org. Text messages, phone calls or Facebook messages will not be accepted. Such sessions will be moved to another slot available to the supervisor. Should a mutually agreement of availability not be found, the session is non-replaceable and non-refundable. Sessions booked outside of Malta, and needing to be cancelled, are non-replaceable and non-refundable, following agreement of slot and payment.
Thesis Tutors disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property rights. Thesis Tutors provides a limited express warranty that its services shall be performed in a manner satisfactory to its customers. Otherwise, Thesis Tutors makes no representations of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, services, materials, or products included on this site. Customers agree that the use of this site is at their sole risk.
Limitation of liability
1. In no event shall Thesis Tutors be liable to the customer or any third party claiming by, or through, the customer for any special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive, multiple or other indirect damages. Neither will Thesis Tutors be liable or for loss of profits arising out of the performance of the services by Thesis Tutors, or the failure, negligence, or delay in performance of the services, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Thesis Tutors has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
2. Thesis Tutors' liability arising out of the failure or delay to perform the services, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, shall not exceed the fee paid by customer for such services.
3. An action for breach of this agreement may not be brought by customer more than one 2 months after Thesis Tutors' performs the services.
4. Thesis Tutors may enlist the work of qualified independent contractors. The Provider is in no way liable for the actions of any such contractors or for the contents of their respective web sites. The opinions expressed by any third-party contractors do not necessarily represent those of Thesis Tutors, nor is Thesis Tutors responsible for the words or actions of such contractors.
5. Thesis Tutors guarantees that it and its independent contractor(s) will not plagiarize materials or infringe on copyrights at any time during the fulfillment of proofreader or editorial services. In the event that the Customer submits documents already containing plagiarized material or material that infringes on the copyrights held by others. Thesis Tutors accepts no responsibility for these infringements, nor can it guarantee that it will be able to identify all plagiarism and copyright infringements within the documents. Should plagiarism or copyright infringement come to the attention of Thesis Tutors or its independent contractor(s) in the course of their work, all work on the project will be suspended until the Customer can rectify the matter. In such a case, Thesis Tutors will inform the Customer of the problem. Once the Customer has rectified the problem, the Customer may return the revised document, free of plagiarism and copyright infringement, to Thesis Tutors, and work on the project will be resumed; Thesis Tutors will not be held responsible for the original deadline, nor will the Customer be entitled to any refund.
The Customer agrees to defend Thesis Tutors and its independent contractors at the Customer’s cost and expense, and will indemnify and hold Thesis Tutors, its independent contractors, and their respective officers and agents (the “Thesis Tutors Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any losses, costs, damages, fees or expenses arising out of any claim relating to the use or application of Thesis Tutors' services by Customer.
By using Our Website and/or services, the Customer agrees that neither Thesis Tutors nor any of its affiliates and/or partners, writers, employees, contractors, officers or shareholders shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the Products and/or other written material received from Our Website. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions against You or any other party or person. You are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary or other actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of a Product sold, and You hold Thesis Tutors, its affiliates and/or partners, writers, employees, contractors, officers or shareholders and any other person or entity involved with Your product harmless from any and all claims, suits or demands, including attorney's fees, made by any party, including You, due to or arising out of Your utilizing Our Product and/or services, Your violation or breach of these Terms and Conditions, Your violation of any rights of a third party, or any other act or omission by You.
The Customer acknowledges that Thesis Tutors will not be held liable or responsible for any type of delivery issues that arise from problems such as spam filters, incorrect email, lack of Internet access or general neglect. The provision of correct contact information and regular consultation of emails is the sole responsibility of the customer.
If you do not provide accurate contact information, or if you do not respond promptly if we require further information, we cannot be responsible for delays in providing the service.
Confidentiality and the protection of clients' intellectual property
At all times the documents submitted by the Customer to Thesis Tutors for proofreading or editing purposes, or created for the Customer by Thesis Tutors and its independent contractor(s), are to remain the sole and exclusive intellectual property of the Customer. Neither Thesis Tutors nor its independent contractor(s) shall lay claim to legal ownership of these materials, in whole or in part, whether created by the Customer or by Thesis Tutors or its independent contractor(s) on behalf of the Customer. All independent contractors have signed legally binding agreements protecting the confidentiality and ownership of the Customer’s intellectual property. Furthermore, all copies of the Customer’s documents will be purged the computer systems of Thesis Tutors' independent contractor(s) within ninety days of the completion and return of the Customer’s project.
The free revision policy is a courtesy service that is provided by Thesis Tutors to the Customer. If a Customer requires the revision of an order, the Customer shall contact Thesis Tutors within seven (7) days of delivery of such service and provide details of their revision requirements. Revision requests are invalid if they constitute a significant deviation from the original specification of the order and/or include instructions that were not in the original order. Once a period of seven (7) days has elapsed, it shall be assumed that the Customer is satisfied with the order and no further revisions may be requested. Rewriting orders are exempt from our free revision service. Thesis Tutors reserves the right to refuse to provide a revision.
Refusal and termination of services
Thesis Tutors reserves the right to refuse service to any Customer. Such refusal may include, but is not limited to, projects involving materials that Thesis Tutors determines to be violent, obscene, or offensive; to advocate violent or illegal activity; to contain (or have the potential to contain) any computer viruses; or to contravene any law, statute, or ordinance.
Upon acceptance of the work product, we have the right to refuse the job if it does not meet the standard that makes it possible for the copy editor to complete it to a high standard. This also includes any situation in which our editors reasonably believe that the order cannot be completed to an acceptable standard. If our proofreading expert refuses the job, you will be notified via email and your payment will be reimbursed minus any associated fees incurred.
Consent to Maltese law
Customer and Thesis Tutors agree that any dispute regarding the provision of services under this website or the access and viewing of this website shall be governed by Maltese law. Customer and Thesis Tutors hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate court located within Malta.